Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Bravo's Weekly Anime Lineup #39


This week we will be saying goodbye to bigger chunk of our Spring Lineup then last week! So let's give them a proper send off and enjoy the ones still around for now! As always make sure you're caught up and we'll get right into it!

June 20th, Tuesday:

Fukumenkei Noise:

This was nice! I really hate Yuzu's mother. She is such a bitch. She is abusing Yuzu, definitely. Someone needs to take him away from her, stat. Just when Nino got over Momo, he came back and was finally affectionate towards her. Now she's singing for him on stage again. It was really nice. The next episode will be good, it seems like it'll tell Momo's side of the story. Who will be with Nino!? Let's see what the next episode will tell us! As for this one, this was good! I did enjoy the episode it was an interesting watch. 

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka?:

This was really interesting. Chtholly is starting to deteriorate. She's almost lost herself entirely. Her hair has almost entirely turned red. We got to see who she was and from what I saw, she helped cause the downfall of humanity. Apparently humanity tried to to kill gods, and humanity killed the gods, even though the gods fought back with monsters. That's basically why this world is so screwed up! Everyone is fighting the monsters, Chtholly is not waking up. I screamed because one of the other girls is about to do what Chtholly did. You can tell from her eyes, I'm nervous about what's going to happen to her. I can't wait to see how this goes! Hopefully the other girl can fight the monster without using her full power. This was really awesome though, I enjoyed it! 

Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine:

The final episode. I am pleased to report I did not cry! It was such a beautiful final episode, though. They did get Heine back as the royal tutor, the end shows them all together again. It was so amazing seeing them stand up for him in that court setting. All 4 of them grew so much and I'm proud of all of them. The royal family is so adorable and has such great characters. It's hard to describe, you would have to watch it yourself to fully understand. Rozenberg in the end was put in his place which I appreciated. I loved this finale, it was fantastically done! 

I give this show a 9/10! It was amazing! It was a very emotional and heartwarming show. The characters are very well developed and interesting. That was the best part! The characters and story were absolutely amazing and I loved it! The art, animation, music and voice acting was also really good! I highly recommend this show. I think this was one of the best shows this Spring! I enjoyed it immensely, it was such a great ride, I may even check out the manga! I highly recommend my readers watch this, if you like shoujo it may appeal to you, even if it isn't one. A fantastic show for sure! 

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku:

The final episode. Surprisingly enough, nothing went tragically wrong! It was actually a very peaceful final episode. I don't think this is the final season of the show. I know the manga has more to offer, and this show has 6 seasons already. A lot of anime's are either short or long so I do expect another season. Though if it ended here, I wouldn't mind. It felt very complete...yet at the same time melancholy? It wasn't technically, it was a happy ending showing Natsume happy with all his friends. I don't think he's finished completing The Book Of Friends. Still this was awesome, I'm happy Natsume could open up without something bad happening. This was great! 

Overall I give this show a 9/10. It was amazing, much like the previous seasons. Natsume is a classic that a lot of people enjoy that everyone should check out. This one much like it's predecessor is near perfect. It has nice music, art, animation, voice acting, story and characters. I enjoy watching it whenever it comes back and it was so worth it! The next season will be worth a long wait as well, I love this show! Please check it out, if you think you'd like it! 

June 21st,Wednesday:

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations:

This was interesting. Two things are coming to a head. The ghost arc, and the whole Naruto being away arc. Boruto has been he was away for awhile and confrontation finally happened. Again no one understands him or empathizes. To be honest I expected that. I am Boruto's side 100%. The kid who is secretly the bad guy admitted who was behind it. I'm not sure if he said it was him or not. It might be that older brother or father we keep seeing in flashback sequences. I can't wait to see Boruto fight! There was also the beginning, they are  getting better at training. I can't wait to see where that goes, and what they grow up to do, but it'll be awhile before that happens. Either way this was a good episode, I liked it! 

Room Mate:

This show is so close to ending. Good to be honest. This episode was just as non productive as the last ones. They are all going their separate ways and trying to become better men for her to date. I don't get it, them all liking her is sudden they all barely bonded! I don't even care that they're leaving. If I were there I would just be like "OK good luck." or like "Bye Felicia." I really don't care about these boys very much at all, we saw the fireworks and I honestly care more about those then these characters. It sucked, this anime is bland as hell and I dislike it. You can imagine what I'm going to rate it when it ends.  

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism:

The final episode. Technically he didn't entirely win. She still almost killed him. Is it weird that in the end, when the two kissed I winded up liking them together? Kind of? In a weird way I have no idea why. It had a weirdly heartwarming ending. I laughed when the principal said she was just kidding about the expelling. I actually thought the end where he decided to stay at the school was actually heartwarming! A great finale and very cute! Everyone is fine, thankfully no one died. I'm glad everything is nice now. 

Overall I give this show a 7/10. I didn't expect to wind up liking it but it did get better! The characters are pretty good and some of them are really adorable and fun to watch! The animation is nice and the art is pretty. The story was pretty good. The anime had some cringy parts with the characters being irritating especially in the first half. The second part was much better, I do recommend giving it a try, but it won't be for everyone. It was good, though. I'm glad it got better. 

June 22nd, Thursday:

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭:

The final episode. The two went on a date and it seemed successful. No official couple happened, though at least I don't think so. I'm surprised he wished the two characters good luck. Though they missed the train. I'm not sure if they winded up not going to work for the other guy. Either way it was a good finale everyone was happy. I was so sad when the main guy cried, I wanted to hug him. He looks adorable without his glasses, though I will admit. I laughed when the cousin appeared and they actually pointed out that she wasn't in it at all. I wish there was more of her, but still! 

I give this show an 8/10. Much like it's previous season it was amazing. It was unique, story wise and did some stuff I've never seen from other shows. The animation, art and characters are all very good! I wish the cousin was in the show more, I really enjoyed her as a character when she appeared. The music and voice acting was good to, especially in it's emotional moments. Pace wise, it can be a bit slow and slice of life-esque. If it seems like something you'd be into, check it out for sure. I personally enjoyed it a lot and wish it wasn't over. I kind of hope for a season 3, but I doubt it. 

Clockwork Planet:

The finale! In the end they did win. Surprisingly enough no robots died! Everyone was OK, and AnchoR almost died. She was fine in the end, though. They were able to repair her, defeat that bad guy and save everyone. The show ends with them all together pretty much vacationing on a boat. They decide to go on another adventure and life continues as always for these guys! 

Overall I give this show a 6/10. It has OK art and animation. The art especially is kind of wonky. The characters were OK but didn't really stand out. The show overall just wasn't super interesting. It was just fine, and kind of forgettable. It sucks because I was looking forward to this because it looked interesting. It really wasn't that cool at all. I would skip it if I were you. It's just fine, not really that good and kind of mediocre to be honest. 

Renai Boukun:

The finale! It was stereotypical in every way to be honest. They managed to save her with the power of love, person who did it to her has a tragic backstory, the show ends with all of them happy and wanting that main boy as their lover. Complete with Japanese pop. Overall this ending was average as hell. I have no feelings for it really. 

Overall I give this show 6/10. It was meant to be a parody of the harem genre to be fair, but it wasn't funny most of the time. On occasion it could be. The story is cliche and it's pacing is all over the place. Especially during the first episode. The music is pretty average, and most of the characters are either bland or irritating. I only winded up really liking 2 and they weren't even in it a much as the ones I disliked. The animation and art is nice, pretty and colorful. Personally I would skip this one, but if it seems like something you may like have at it! I found it cliche, but it had funny moments that make it worth a try I guess. 

June 23rd, Friday:

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria:

This was good! Yet another battle is coming. We didn't see the spirit angle last time with the creature they all fought together. I think Aiz will win this battle, since the last episode is last week. I an excited since we only saw what happened with the main guy, I wanna know what happened with Loki Familia during the whole fight. Also maybe I'm a bit late to a party but I just noticed the twins are always as naked as possible! I don't really care too much but it's an observation. Most of the episode seemed to be them just preparing for the fight and such. I'm interested in who that soul is. I think it's Aiz's Mom. Just a feeling. Either way this was a really good one! I enjoyed it a lot! 

Sin: Nanatsu No Taizai:

This was actually an interesting watch for me. Pride basically punished the sins that betrayed her for Lucifer. The punishments are actually lifted from the Dante's Inferno story! I was weirdly impressed by that for some reason. They were pretty accurate to, albeit much more sexualized. This fight Lucifer is going to have should be interesting. I hope she can win and save them. Especially Wrath. I get why they added Melancholy now. For her to fight with Pride. It makes much more sense now. This was a pretty good one actually. I enjoyed it even with all the cringy fanservice. 

Shingeki No Bahumut: Virgin Soul:

This was awesome. The bad news is all out war has started. I don't understand why the humans even try to fight back entirely. I mean I get it, conviction in their beliefs and such. Still though, they're angels they can and are winning against the human soldiers as clearly shown! The good part, though is that the whole gang is actually back together! Avarro the main guy from the last season is out. Everyone is here except the girl from the last season. I can't wait to see how they clean house. If anyone can defeat the angel's it's definitely them. I look forward to seeing what happens. I also wonder if Nina will get her powers back. We shall see! Again an awesome episode! 

Nobunaga No Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen:

This was really funny. It was revealed who Nobunaga will be fighting next. Though, we didn't see much of them. The baby is really adorable. I laughed at everyone freaking out that she wasn't pure anymore or whatever. It was also funny how the boy reacted when that ninja boy came along. There is a future yandere right there. I can't wait to see how Nobunaga reacts to being an Uncle, if they show that I would be thrilled. Ieyasu is adorable in this series as well, honestly. I can't wait to see it when they show him fighting the other characters. I know what happens with him from Sengoku Basara alone. Either way, great episode! I look forward to more! 

June 24th, Saturday:

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season:

This episode was another more laid back one! Despite that this was awesome. It basically featured everyone choosing their superhero name. It was honestly adorable. Everyone has the best name to be honest. It's so awesome that Midoriya chose Deku as his superhero name. It's so awesome. Even Bakugo's name wasn't that bad. I laughed at it. It was so cute when Midoriya was a kid. Him, his Mom and the outfit was the cutest anime moment this week. I look forward to seeing Deku train with that retired hero! It'll be interesting to see the flashbacks and laughed when Deku thought he was dead. This episode was great I enjoyed it a lot! 

Re:Creators:

This was interesting. I forgive the main character. He does feel remorse and takes responsibility so I forgive him. It's so sad that girl is dead. I wish she were still around she is a cute character. They are trying to work out a way to defeat her. They are going to do the power up thing like they did a few episodes ago. With the other characters, though! I look forward to seeing the power ups the first scene they did it in was so amazing! I loved it! I don't think they'll be able to find a way to do it permanently. I think that all of them will get a power up and fight against the bad guy together. 

Granblue Fantasy The Animation:

The final episode! I'm surprised by how they chose to end it. They time skipped to when all the other members joined the party, or at least more of them. They did do some fighting but the final episode was them relaxing on the beach! It followed a new girl, blond with a bob cut a lot. I don't know much at all about the new characters but oh my goodness they were all so cute! It was fun seeing them all together traveling. This was a finale that was a bit odd in tone, but still a great watch! I enjoyed it a lot!

That's it for Granblue! Overall, I personally think it was really good! I give it an 8/10! This show while it's pacing is kind of wonky, has good characters! They are very fun to watch on screen. The animation and art is nice to. The music and voice acting is also well done. The problem is that it didn't have a lot of episodes to flesh out it's very large cast. It could have been better, if it had more time. Either way though, it was a great show and I enjoyed it. If I can find the game it's based on I'll check it out for sure! 

Eromanga Sensei:

The final episode. Honestly it was not like a finale at all. There should be another season! The story is incomplete! We don't know who the main guy gets with,  we don't really get to see any of them achieve their dream either! It was pretty much a fanservice episode. It even kind of seemed like an OVA! The main just had the two other love interests over and they all basically posed really sexually in their underwear. All the other girl characters came up as well, it was pretty nice.

Overall I give this show 7/10. It started off kind of weak at first. Then it  got a bit better and the character became more interesting! There are some awkward fanservice parts. If you like that sort of thing, this is the show for you. It definitely wasn't bad, but the ending was really weak. The art, animation, music, and everything else was good Not super good, but good regardless. It was a nice ride. I would at least give it a look. 

June 25th, Sunday:

Alice To Zouroku:

The final episode. I was actually wrong about the other two girls getting adopted. It doesn't seem like she will be using that magic ability again, though. In the end they were all friends. We get to see one picture implying all the kids hang out together. I lost it laughing when her grandfather actually scolded Wonderland. I didn't think it would actually happen but in the end everyone was saved and everything went OK! What really hit me hard was the after credit scene. We see her as an adult holding flowers. Her Grandfather had passed away already and she thanks him and it's just so emotional. It wasn't a huge deal, but I teared up anyway. I couldn't help it. It was well executed as hell!

This series gets an 8/10. I love it so much! The animation and art was really nice! The characters were all really enjoyable and adorable and the music and voice acting work was great as well! If I had to complain, I guess the whole mystery and more serious parts could have been done better. Still, I did love this! I recommend all my readers check it out. It's very cute, emotional and well written for sure! 

June 26th, Monday:

Little Witch Academia:

The final episode! I'm so sad this was such a great ride. Turns out there was one final epic fight as most last episodes have. I should have known. A missile was going to kill everyone pretty much. All of the characters all hopped on one big broom and used magic to fight and win. It was epic. Their robes even changed white when everyone believed in them. I love it when everyone believes in the main character and that makes the character have the power to fight. It was awesome. I am so happy to see Akko learn to fly. In the end everyone got along, and even the teacher who did it was forgiven. It was the perfect ending to the perfect show. 

I'm not kidding when I say this show is perfect. I give it a 10/10. It is a must watch for any anime fan. The art and animation are fantastic. The characters are unique and fun to watch and see grow. The music is amazing and the story moves at a pace that's easy to follow. It also isn't too fast or too slow. It's perfect! Everything about this show was amazing and one of my favorite anime's of all time. Please check it out! I'm only dissapointed in one thing about it. The fact that it's over! 

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho:

The final episode! There was a final battle but it wasn't as intense as Zero was. It was still good, though. In the end they eliminated magic. I love everyone's new outfit at the end. Or at least Sorena's. In the end Thirteen didn't die, sadly. I still hate him just saying. It was especially annoying since I thought he was going to die for a second. In the end the beast guy and Zero stuck together. I like that! I'm glad to see they'll more together. It was one of those nice satisfying happy ends. 

Overall:

This was a good week! We had a lot of great finales! The best this week was Little Witch Academia and Boku No hero Academia and Granblue. My least favorite was Room Mates. Soon it will be time for me to announce my Summer Lineup ! I hope you'll be happy with the choices! Feel free to leave a comment on this one as well with what you want to see reviewed! 

I bid you adieu until next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment