Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Top 5 Panels of the Week - 7/18/18


Welcome Comic Frontline's Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week's post we will announce the winner from the poll.

Fan Panel Pick From Last Week - The Amazing Spider-Man #1 - Something’s Missing


  
KAT

5. Runaways #11 - Girls Trip


I just loved this line.

4. Runaways #11 - New Look


This was as shocking as a mother seeing their child dye their hair purple. I love everyone's different reactions.

3. Runaways #11 - 2 Dads


I love Klara's character growth here, from when we first met her.

2. Spider-Gwen #34 - I’m Spider-Gwen


Damn, what a great ending to one of Marvel's best series in the last decade.

1. Batman #51 - 12 Angry Men


I like King's twist on the classic 12 Angry Men story to showcase the anger of one man.

CHRIS

5. Star Trek: The Next Generation: Terra Incognita #1 - I'm Better At Being You


Doing it better than the real you.

4. Thor #3 - Wedding in Hel




3. Justice League #4 - Fight?



Strong enough to break a Green Lantern ring.

2. Batman #51 - 12 Angry Men


Twelve angry men meet Batman.

1.  Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #29 - It's Raining Rangers, Hallelujah....


Calling all Rangers.

JAY

5. X-Men Red #6 - Searebro, Searebro....


I said it before, and I will say it again, Gabby is the best scene stealer ever! Her trying to get in Jean's head to name the new Cerebro device Searebro is just awesome!

4. The Life Of Captain Marvel #1 - Did I Ever Tell You're My Earth's Mightiest Hero?


This is so Tony and so hilarious that I love it! I was cracking up about it. I want this line to make it into the MCU some how some way.

3. Runaways #11 - More Than Meets The Eye!


As a child of the 80's I lit up with joy when I seen Molly, my favorite Runaway reference Transformers and not just by saying it, but by doing the sound effect CHEE-KOO-KOO-KOO this is just PRIME!

2. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers #29 - Dance With The Devil On The Moon....


I seen this and I had to paraphrase the Joker from Batman '89. To see Zordon and Doggie go to Rita with (one of their) tails between their legs asking for help was just a huge moment!

1. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers #29 - The HyperForce Is Real!


This page, I LOVE! We get so much with so little. The Beast Morphers debut right here! You know who else does? The Dark Ranger! Yeah that is him way in the back! Not to mention HYPERFORCE (the theme song blaring in my head) all six members are finally here in Shattered Grid! I can not wait to see where it all goes from here!!!!


Top 5 Panels of the Week - 7/18/18

Runaways #11 - Girls Trip
Runaways #11 - New Look
Runaways #11 - 2 Dads
Spider-Gwen #34 - I’m Spider-Gwen
Batman #51 - 12 Angry Men
Star Trek: The Next Generation: Terra Incognita #1 - I'm Better At Being You
Thor #3 - Wedding in Hel
Justice League #4 - Fight?
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #29 - It's Raining Rangers, Hallelujah....
X-Men Red #6 - Searebro, Searebro....
The Life Of Captain Marvel #1 - Did I Ever Tell You're My Earth's Mightiest Hero?
Runaways #11 - More Than Meets The Eye!
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers #29 - Dance With The Devil On The Moon....
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers #29 - The HyperForce Is Real!
Created with PollMaker


To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-comicbook.
For Interviews, News, Previews, Reviews, & more check out Comic Frontline 
Follow & Like Us On TwitterFacebookTumblrGoogle +, & YouTube
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Comic Frontline Article and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment