Monday, August 27, 2018

Top 5 Panels of the Week - 8/22/18


Welcome Comic Frontline's Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week's post we will announce the winner from the poll.

Fan Panel Pick From Last Week - Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers #30 - POWER RANGERS



KAT

Honorable Mention - The Flash #53 - Iris West-Allen 



I like these small moments of Iris remembering the past. 

5. X-Men Gold #34 - You’ll Always Be My Sister


I'm glad they made up, and this was a really touching scene.

4. Legend of Korra Turf Wars Part 3 - Get Your Scales Off My Girlfriend


I love protective Asami.

3. Life of Captain Marvel #2 - You Were A Worthy Opponent


I'm really enjoying Carol's complicated relationship with her father, and just love the sombre look of this page.

2. Legend of Korra Turf Wars Part 3 - I Love You


Very cute!

1. Life of Captain Marvel #2 - Love…You


What a powerful moment! Even with their rocky relationship, it’s “I love you” that wakes Joe Jr. up.

BRANT

5. Mr. & Mrs. X #2 - A Bit Extra




Gambit apparently has experience blowing up Deadpool. I mean, why wouldn't he?

4.  The Amazing Spider-Man #4 - Uper Hero


Timely, topical, perfect humor under the circumstances.

3. West Coast Avengers #1 - NINJA STEEL!


The knives, the hair, the name... I mean this book is on the west coast, Comic-Con is right there...

2. Hunt for Wolverine: Mystery in Madripoor #4 - I Could.


Nice bit of continuity here as a newly formed version of Psylocke (can't wait to see where that goes!) reminds herself she's got what it takes to take down the Master of Magnetism. Nice.

1.  Mr. & Mrs. X #2 - AIIYEEEE!


That poor baby!

JAY

Honorable Mention - Legend of Korra Turf Wars Book Three - You Were Right.


This is such a great moment for them and their relationship.

5. West Coast Avengers #1 - NINJA STEEL!


Did Marvel really just steal the name of a Super Ninja Steel villain? I cracked up when I seen this!

4. The Flash #53 - Iris West-Allen 


Embrace the truth Iris! I love that she has the memories back and apparently with the memories came back the fact that she is on Lois Lane's level when it comes to being a reporter!

3. Action Comics #1002 - Clues?


SO MANY CLUES!!!! I love these little Easter Eggs! But seriously Bendis, too soon about the wedding man.

2. The Life Of Captain Marvel #2 - Fear Is....


Seeing this scene man the chills were real, been there. And I loved that the art captures the feeling, everything stops, color fades just so powerful.

1. The Life Of Captain Marvel #2 - Taps.


My Dad had a Military burial and this is so accurate, the way everything is and you have this realization when Taps plays the chills run through you and this was the moment when I realized I lived through my worst fear.


Top 5 Panels of the Week - 8/22/18

X-Men Gold #34 - You’ll Always Be My Sister
Legend of Korra Turf Wars Part 3 - Get Your Scales Off My Girlfriend
Life of Captain Marvel #2 - You Were A Worthy Opponent
Legend of Korra Turf Wars Part 3 - I Love You
Life of Captain Marvel #2 - Love…You
Mr. & Mrs. X #2 - A Bit Extra
The Amazing Spider-Man #4 - Uper Hero
West Coast Avengers #1 - NINJA STEEL!
Hunt for Wolverine: Mystery in Madripoor #4 - I Could.
Mr. & Mrs. X #2 - AIIYEEEE!
The Flash #53 - Iris West-Allen
Action Comics #1002 - Clues?
The Life Of Captain Marvel #2 - Fear Is....
The Life Of Captain Marvel #2 - Taps.
Created with Poll Maker

To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-comicbook.
For Interviews, News, Previews, Reviews, & more check out Comic Frontline 
Follow & Like Us On TwitterFacebookTumblrGoogle +, & YouTube
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Comic Frontline Article and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment