Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 2/6/19


Welcome Comic Frontline's Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week's post, we will announce the winner from the poll.

Fan Panel Pick From Last Week - The Flash Annual #2 - Where is Everyone?




KAT

5. Young Justice #2 - Do We Have a Relationship?


Zeus wants something!

4. Immortal Hulk #13 - Betty, I Need To Come Home


I can't wait for this interaction!

3. Marvelous X-Men #1 - The Resistance


I knew Kitty was missing for a reason.

2. Batman #64 - I’ll Save You Brother


I'm glad we are getting more from Gotham Girl! She has been one of the best things from Tom King's Batman run.

1. Young Justice #2 - I Need to Earn It


This is classic Cassie, and I'm so glad to see her voice back in DC Comics!


BRANT

5. WWE #25 - Riled Up


Love that it was AJ's wife all along manipulating things between him and Samoa Joe just to get him riled up for the fight. Great twist.


4.  Uncanny X-Men #11 - Reunited and it Feels So Good!


Man, I know they still hate each other, but seeing these two reunited, fighting the baddies, side by side, it just did something to me. Loved this whole sequence.

3. Batman #64 - No More Lies


I love how The Flash called Batman on his crap, put him in his place and demanded answers! Way to go, Barry!


2. X-23 #9 - Art Overload


I'm cheating a bit here as this is a two-page spread, but man, the brilliance of the layout here with what's essentially like a 40-panel grid and a couple of other panels with a huge fight scene laid over them... that is just wicked cool!


1. Champions #2 - Do it


Oh man, the emotional impact this entire issue had on me was phenomenal, and Miles giving in to Mephisto to save Kamala... so heartfelt and hard to watch him making the same mistake as Peter.

JAY

Honorable Mention: X-23 #9 - Blanche And Dorothy, With Claws!


I love the Golden Girls (Kat doesn't, because she doesn't have a soul), but COME ON! Now I am wondering, which one is Blanche and which one is Dorothy? LOL


5. Uncanny X-Men #11 - We Got Work To Do...


YES! YES! YES! YES! The X-Men could be coming back to the greatness they once held! This single scene gives me hope!

4. X-23 #9 - Thank You For Bein' A Friiiiiend...


"...Traveled down a road and back again Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant." That is the perfect theme song for Gabby, especially in this scene. I love that she loves the show!

3. Man And Superman 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 - I Understand Him...


Marv Wolfman's labor of love shows love and understanding in this book and this panel is a great example of how much he understands and loves these characters.

2. Man And Superman 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 - Like There's A Difference!


Where the %#@$ has this Lois been? This sums up their dynamic so perfectly and showcases the strength, confidence, and heart of Lois Lane!

1. Man And Superman 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 - Only One Question...


Again I ask, where the %#@$ has this Lois been? How can someone NOT fall in love with this woman!


Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 2/6/19

Young Justice #2 - Do We Have a Relationship?
Immortal Hulk #13 - Betty, I Need To Come Home
Marvelous X-Men #1 - The Resistance
Batman #64 - I’ll Save You Brother
Young Justice #2 - I Need to Earn It
WWE #25 - Riled Up
Uncanny X-Men #11 - Reunited and it Feels So Good!
Batman #64 - No More Lies
X-23 #9 - Art Overload
Champions #2 - Do it
Uncanny X-Men #11 - We Got Work To Do...
X-23 #9 - Thank You For Bein' A Friiiiiend...
Man And Superman 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 - I Understand Him...
Man And Superman 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 - Like There's A Difference!
Man And Superman 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 - Only One Question...


To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-Comic-Book.
For Interviews, News, Previews, Reviews, & more check out Comic Frontline 
Follow & Like Us On TwitterFacebookTumblrGoogle +, & YouTube
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Comic Frontline Article and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment