Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 7/17/19


Welcome Comic Frontline's Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week's post, we will announce the winner from the poll.

Fan Panel Pick From Last Week - Young Justice #7 - Be Your Best Selves...



KAT

5. Smooth Criminals #7 - How’s Brenda


Mia is incarcerated and all she cares about is Brenda. I love these two!

4. Spider-Man Life Story #5 - Bring It


The Parker twins in action!

3. The Immortal Hulk #21 - I Was Too Close


A side of Thunderbolt Ross we rarely get to see.

2. The Unstoppable Wasp #10 - I Love You, Nadia


The thing I'll miss the most from this series is Janet and Nadia's mother/daughter dynamic.

1. Captain Marvel #8 - I Bought The Bottle


Damn, what an opener!


BRANT

5. Spider-Man: Life Story #5 - Peter's Dead!


Intense way to start off this leg of the journey.

4. Teen Titans #32 - Oh Frag!


Lobo wasn't afraid of dying, he just knew it was gonna suck and I loved it!

3. Smooth Criminals #7 - It's Code!


Love the realization when she makes the connection here.

2. Loki #1 - Who Am I?


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FROSTI! Haha, good stuff.

1. Uncanny X-Men #22 - Happy, Not Happy/Endgame!


You saw it coming, everyone did, but Emma and Logan still can't face it.

JAY

5. Captain Marvel #8 - I Object...


LOL, I love Hazmat here, this is the most personality I think I ever have seen her shown, and I love it!
4. Justice League #28 - Bring It On!


It has all been building to this moment and I can't wait to see what happens!. Lex looks terrifyingly awesome here.

3. Uncanny X-Men #22 - Scars And All...


I love Jean and Scott and this is just the right scene to show how they love each other scars and all.

2. Teen Titans #32 - I Don't Want To Lose You Too...


This Friendship or Bromance has been building and I love watching theses scenes between them and I love it when Roundhouse, the jokester of the group brings in the deep moments.

1. Uncanny X-Men #22 - Endgame!/Happy, Not Happy


There are certain couples that are Endgame and Scott and Jean are one of them, Logan and Emma realize it too.

MIKE SPIDER-SLAYER 

5. Spider-Man Life Story #5 - Tribute to 9/11


Great tribute here to 9-11.

4. Superior Spider-Man #9 - The Die is Cast


Otto has feeling now? The Die is truly Cast!!

3. Batman #75 - A Better Robin


Gotham Girl is like Robin but cooler, great re-intro for the character.

2. Spider-Man Life Story #5 - I'm Forever


What a way to introduce the year 2006 for the beginning of this story. Morlun taking Ben's life was creepy!

1. Teen Titans #32 - Who is My Mom?
    


Will Crush ever find out who her mom is? According to her dad, doesn't look like it.


Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 7/17/19

Smooth Criminals #7 - How’s Brenda
Spider-Man Life Story #5 - Bring It
The Immortal Hulk #21 - I Was Too Close
The Unstoppable Wasp #10 - I Love You, Nadia
Captain Marvel #8 - I Bought The Bottle
Spider-Man: Life Story #5 - Peter's Dead!
Teen Titans #32 - Oh Frag!
Smooth Criminals #7 - It's Code!
Loki #1 - Who Am I?
Uncanny X-Men #22 - Happy, Not Happy/Endgame!
Captain Marvel #8 - I Object...
Justice League #28 - Bring It On!
Uncanny X-Men #22 - Scars And All...
Teen Titans #32 - I Don't Want To Lose You Too...
Spider-Man Life Story #5 - Tribute to 9/11
Superior Spider-Man #9 - The Die is Cast
Batman #75 - A Better Robin
Spider-Man Life Story #5 - I'm Forever
Teen Titans #32 - Who is My Mom?
Created with Survey Maker


To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-Comic-Book.
For Interviews, News, Previews, Reviews, & more check out Comic Frontline 
Follow & Like Us On TwitterFacebook, & YouTube
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Comic Frontline Article and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment