Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 7/31/19


Welcome Comic Frontline's Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week's post, we will announce the winner from the poll.

Fan Panel Pick From Last Week - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #41 - Omega Forever/Omega Now! Omega Forever!


KAT

Honorable Mention - Fantastic Four #12 - Marry Me…Again 



Even though they are married, I love that Alicia pretty much asks Ben to marry her again - gender roles be damned.

5. Fantastic Four #12 - I’m Not Wearing a Bra


I love Alex's reaction to his sister not having a bra on. I missed their dynamic so much!

4. Runaways #23 - I Recognize Those Thighs Anywhere


Karolina's thighs are like Dick Grayson's butt.

3. Fantastic Four #12 - A Heart-to-Heart


Man, it's been awhile since Alex and Julie have seen each other. I love this heart-to-heart between the siblings as Julie allows her guard down to not always have to show perfection.

2. Paper Girls #30 - Wait


Erin changes fate.

1. Paper Girls #30 - I Need To Grow Up


And that's what made Paper Girls beautiful. When the series first launched, we all thought it had to do with nostalgia, but the series used nostalgia to show that this was a story about growing up.

CHRIS

5. Batman Last Knight On Earth #2 - It's Dick!


4. Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #9 - You Leave Residue



3. WWE The Phenomenal One OGN - Put Me in the Ring


2.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #96 - Like Us


1. Paper Girls #30 - I Love You



JAY

5. The Batman Who Laughs #7 - Secret!


We now know that Commissioner Gordon is one of the Secret Six! I can not wait to read the new Batman/Superman book and see how this new twist on the Secret Six plays out.

4. The Green Lantern Annual #1 - Hal Jordan Squared!


FREAKING AIRWAVE!!!! I am so glad they didn't forget about the other Hal Jordan!

3. Fantastic Four #12 - HA CHA CHA...


LOL I love Ben! He can be human just in time for his honeymoon, but I love the HA CHA CHA he throws in he is like the coolest Uncle.

2. The Green Lantern Annual #1 - I'm A Policeman!


I love how Hal sees himself as a Policeman and not a Superhero, it helps ground the character.

1. Fantastic Four #12 - Don't Do Anything I Wouldn't Do!


LOL Johnny & Ben are the best comedic duo in comics PERIOD!

MIKE SPIDER-SLAYER 

5. Marvel Comics Presents #5 - Subprime Mortgage Man!


Is this for real? Subprime Mortgage Man? I was crying laughing when I saw this.

4. Red Hood Outlaw Annual #3 - Smashed!


This is a scary image the world's greatest hero smashed by the Daily Planet Globe.

3. Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #9 - Eighty Years?


Dude, Prowler, never ask a lady her age. That's just rude!! Spidey should not have to remind you of that.

2. Paper Girls #30 - Terminator Tiffany


 The scene was taken straight out of Terminator. 80s nostalgia at its finest.

1. Paper Girls #30 - Fart-Mouth


There were many great panels in this last issue of Paper Girls. Overall, this was a great title that took you on a wonderful journey and you learned a lot about these girls’ personalities. I will truly miss this series. McKenzie in this scene is truly a badass.


Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 7/31/19

Fantastic Four #12 - I’m Not Wearing a Bra
Runaways #23 - I Recognize Those Thighs Anywhere
Fantastic Four #12 - A Heart-to-Heart
Paper Girls #30 - Wait
Paper Girls #30 - I Need To Grow Up
Batman Last Knight On Earth #2 - It's Dick!
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #9 - You Leave Residue
WWE The Phenomenal One OGN - Put Me in the Ring
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #96 - Like Us
Paper Girls #30 - I Love You
The Batman Who Laughs #7 - Secret!
The Green Lantern Annual #1 - Hal Jordan Squared!
Fantastic Four #12 - HA CHA CHA...
The Green Lantern Annual #1 - I'm A Policeman!
Fantastic Four #12 - Don't Do Anything I Wouldn't Do!
Marvel Comics Presents #5 - Subprime Mortgage Man!
Red Hood Outlaw Annual #3 - Smashed!
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #9 - Eighty Years?
Paper Girls #30 - Terminator Tiffany
Paper Girls #30 - Fart-Mouth


To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-Comic-Book.
For Interviews, News, Previews, Reviews, & more check out Comic Frontline 
Follow & Like Us On TwitterFacebook, & YouTube
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Comic Frontline Article and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment