Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 8/20/14 "Light Week, Big Books"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics




Batman Eternal #20

I enjoyed the last two issues of Batman Eternal. I just hope that this series can stay on this positive strike.  



Multiversity #1

This has to be my most anticipated issue for the week. I'm not a big Grant Morrison fan, but this mini series seems very interesting. Lets just hope it's not too convoluted.



Futures End #16

Futures End has been slightly better. I see a story forming, and that excites me. 



Sensational Comics Featuring Wonder Woman #1

This is another book that I am anticipating this week. If you miss the pre new 52 Wonder Woman than this is the book you should be reading. Batman and Superman has had books like this in the past, now it's Wonder Woman's turn. 



Teen Titans #2

I love the Teen Titans, but really don't like the New 52 Teen Titans. This series is slightly better than Lobdell's run. So, I am giving it a fair shot.

Marvel



Daredevil #7

Daredevil in San Francisco has been a solid story line so far. Looking forward to seeing where Mark Waid goes with the series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 61)



Elektra #5

I have been loving this series! I think Elektra is a very under the radar series with beautiful artwork and wonderful narration.       



Ms. Marvel #7

One of my favorite series out right now! Kamila has such a fun personality that pours out onto the page.     

     

Nova #20

Nova is a fun series. The tie-in to Original Sin has been good, but a little forgettable compared to the other tie-ins. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 61)

Zenescope




Robyn Hood Ongoing #1

I already did an advanced review for Robyn Hood #1 you can check out here. Also this week on Comic Frontline instead of Frontline Live we are going to have a live show with the creative team of Robyn Hood Ongoing #1. Be sure not to miss that on Tuesday at 9 pm EST. 



Grimm Fairy Tales #101

I am new to the Grimm Fairy Tales universe. So, excited to read this new reader friendly chapter. Especially after the events of issue 100.       

No comments:

Post a Comment