Saturday, November 1, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 11/5/14 "Spider-Verse Begins!"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics



Batman Eternal #31

For the past couple of issues Batman Eternal has been really lackluster. I am really just not interested in this Arkham Asylum story. Hopefully Alfred and Bane teaming up will make up for the past issues. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71) 



Detective Comics #36

The last issue of Detective Comics really intrigued me. Hope part 2 will be as good as the first part. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)



Earth 2 #28

Earth 2 is one of my favorite titles out right now. I am interested to see how they will connect this monthly series to the World's End weekly series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)  



Gotham Academy #2

I didn't love the first issue of Gotham Academy, but I do want to learn more about Olive's character and how she knows Batman. I am giving issue 2 a try and then I will take it from there.   



Green Arrow #36 

I am so pumped for this issue of Green Arrow! I so far love the new creative team for the title. They combine Arrow, the pre new 52, and new 52 perfectly.   



Injustice Gods Among Us Year 3 #3

I decided that I will give Injustice Gods Among Us a try. I hear it's a great title and I love Tom Taylor's writing on his other titles. 



Futures End #27

Just like Batman Eternal, I have been pretty unimpressed with Futures End. But it has potential and I hope that potential starts to shine through! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71) 



Superman Unchained #9

I have actually been pretty impressed with Superman Unchained overall. The big down side though is that this title is always super (no pun intended) delayed. It ruins the flow of reading the title, but I hope this mini series will end well this week.  



Tiny Titans Return to the Treehouse #6

Tiny Titans is such a fun franchise. It's sad to see that this mini series is over. Lets hope Tiny Titans returns soon! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)  

Image



Imperial #4

Imperial is a pretty solid series. I am intrigued to see where the series will go. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)   



Real Heroes #4

I really like the premise of this title. Celebs who play superheroes become superheroes them selves, but a big downside is that this series is always delayed. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)    

Marvel



The Amazing Spider-man #9

This is my most anticipated issue for the week! I have been pumped up for Spider-Verse since it was first announced. 



Axis #4

I haven't been enjoying Axis that much. There is too much action and not enough story. Let's hope this changes soon.  



Life After Logan #1

I feel like we have been getting more Wolverine related stories now that he is dead than we were getting while he was alive, and that is saying something. I am getting a little tired of it, but I am trying to give these mini series a fair shot.  



Wolverine Weapon X Program #1

Well here comes another Wolverine related story. Just like Life After Logan I want to give these mini series a fair shot. 



Hulk #8

I have been hearing great things about Hulk. So, I wanted to give this series a try. Especially now that we are getting a long awaited interaction between Betty and Bruce. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)  



Legendary Star Lord #5

Legendary Star Lord has been a pretty solid series and I am intrigued to see where Kitty and Star Lord relationship will go. (I have a feeling it won't work out). (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)  



Spider-Verse Team Up #1

As I said before I am super excited for Spider-Verse. So having these mini series are just an added bonus.  

Zenescope 



Charmed Season 10 #2

I wasn't totally impressed with the first issue of Charmed, but I am still excited to see where Pat Shand will go with the series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71) 



Cinderella #1

I am pretty new to the Zenescope universe. So, I don't know much about Cinderella's character in this universe, but I hope that the mini series will be new reader friendly. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71) 



Hollywood Zombie Apocalypse #1

This looked like a fun 2 part story from Zenescope. I am always a sucker of good Hollywood/celeb culture stories. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 71)   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment