Sunday, April 19, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 4/22/15 "Black Vortex Ends with Omega"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics

 
Convergence #3
I haven't been totally impressed by the main Convergence title. I have been enjoying the tie-ins, but I hope the event book itself can pick up. 

 
Convergence Adventures of Superman #1
I am excited to read this book. I am excited to see old time Supergirl in this book. I am sure this will be better than Matrix last week.    

 
Convergence Flash #1
I really enjoyed Wally's Convergence story. Now I am excited to see what they will do with Barry.


Convergence Green Lantern Corps #1
This title I am a little less excited about. The art for the cover looks a bit muddy, but I guess we will see what the interior looks like when I get the issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94) 

 
Convergence Hawkman #1
This is a title I got at whim. I am not a big Hawkman and Hawkgirl fan, but I have always wanted to learn more about them. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

 
Convergence Justice League of America #1
I just got finished re-reading Idenitity Crisis. So I am excited to see Elongated Man again in Justice League of America.  

 
Convergence New Teen Titans #1
This is probably one of my most anticipated Convergence books for the week. I am excited to see the old school Teen Titans, but at the same time I feel like this repetitive. We already saw some of these characters in Titans. I wish we had the chance to see the second generation of the Teen Titans during Convergence also.   

 
Convergence Wonder Woman #1
I have never been a big Wonder Woman fan, but this is another character I have always wanted to be a bigger fan of. I hope I enjoy this one.  

IDW

 
Drones #1
I thought this looked interesting for a new IDW title. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94) 

 
Infinite Loop #1
This looked like another new interesting title. It seems to have a lot of action and quirkyness. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

Image

 
Thrilling Adventure Hour Presents Beyond Belief #1
This book is based on a nerdist podcast and it seems like it will be telling a new story with ever issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

 
Postal #3
Postal has so far been a pretty cool story. I am not saying it's the best new series, but with every issue it gets me curious to read more. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

Marvel

 
All New X-men #40
I am pretty sure this is one of Brian Michael Bendis' last issues of X-men. It will be sad to see him go, but at the same time I want to see someone else take over All New X-men. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #17.1
I really liked the first issue of Gerry Conway's story arc. I like learning more about Wraith as a character. It's cool to get a focus on her.   

 
Black Vortex Omega #1
I do think Black Vortex has been a tad bit too long, but overall not a bad story arc. I especially enjoyed last issue's cliffhanger. 

 
Guardians of the Galaxy #26
I am still debating if I want to drop this title. The next few issues will determine this. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

 
Hulk #15
Last issue was a quick read and was mostly action. I hope we get more story between Red Hulk and Doc Green in this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

 
Silver Surfer #11
I was really impressed with the last issue of Silver Surfer and I want to see where Dan Slott takes this story. I am really liking Dawn and Silver Surfer as a team. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)   

Vertigo

 
Effigy #4
I've been really enjoying this new series. I love the commentary on celeb culture and of course the mystery that comes with it. Let me also add how much I love the cover for this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94) 

Zenescope

 
Little Mermaid #3
I have been loving Meredith Finch's version of Little Mermaid. This has become one of my favorite Zenescope mini series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 94)  

No comments:

Post a Comment