Sunday, June 21, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 6/24/15 "Will Batman Find Out His Daughter is Batgirl?"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Dark Horse

 
Mulan Revelations #1
I am a big fan of the Disney film Mulan. So I thought this would be a cool twist on that classic story. I am excited to read this issue from Dark Horse. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)  

DC Comics

 
Batgirl #41
It's been awhile since Jim Gordon and Babs have interacted. I am excited to see how Babs will react to her father being the new Batman. This is one of my most anticipated issues of the week! 

 
Deathstroke #7
There are a lot of elements I enjoyed from the first arc of Deathstroke. Especially the return of Jericho and Rose. Hope we get to see more family interaction in this new arc. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)  

 
The Flash #41
I am still debating if I want to keep this title on my pull list. Vendetti's run hasn't been impressing me.   

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #4
I really like the direction this book has been going. Injustice Gods Among Us is back on track! Really excited to see Barbara as Batgirl in this universe also. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)  

 
Teen Titans #9
Teen Titans has been a little bit better as a series. Let's see where this series goes now that Superboy might be rejoining the team.   

 
We are Robin #1
This is one of the new DC titles from DC You that I have been anticipating to read. It seems different and original. Hopefully the new characters are entertaining.   

Marvel

 
Ant Man Larger Than Life #1
I was debating if I wanted to get this issue. It might be an issue filled with reprints and one small original story. I hope the original story fills the issue more than the reprints. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)  

 
Daredevil #16
We are getting closer to the end of Waid's run sadly. And now we know someone might die in the end. I am anxiously awaiting the conclusion of this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)  

  
Howard the Duck #4
I am debating if I want to keep this on my pull list. It's not a bad issue, but it may be one of the books I cut off if I want to keep my pull list a bit shorter. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103) 

 
Infinity Gauntlet #2
The first issue had a pretty solid start. It introduced interesting characters and set up an interesting plot with the infinity gems.  

 
Planet Hulk #2
I didn't love the first issue of Planet Hulk because I wanted more of a focus on Hulk and less on Captain America, but giving the second issue a fair shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)

 
Shield #7
I am really excited to read this. I have been waiting for Skye to show up in this book. I want to see how they use her 616 version in this series.


X-men 92 #1
I think this could be a fun book. It's great that we are seeing the X-men TC universe converted into a comic book. Now we just need an X-men Evolution comic book series.    

Titan

 
Scarlett Coutoure #3
Overall this has been a fun spy book with unique artwork. Looking forward to seeing what issue 3 brings. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)

Vertigo


 
Effigy #6
This has been a great under the radar book. I really like the commentary on celebrity culture. Also the cover looks great for this issue! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)

Zenescope

 
The Little Mermaid #5
Sad to see that this series is ending. This is some of Meredith Finch's best work, but looking forward to seeing how this series concludes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 103)  

No comments:

Post a Comment