Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 9/30/15 "Pick up Revival!!"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Archie

 
Archie #3
I love this series! It's a new fresh take on Archie and very new reader friendly. I can't wait to hopefully learn more about Veronica in this issue. 

Dark Horse

 
Zodiac Starforce #2
I thought the first issue of this series was really fun. I love the originality of the story. It's a great mix of American and Japanese culture. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 115) 

DC Comics

 
Batman Annual #4
I feel like we just read an annual with the last issue of Batman. So I hope this issue is less of an one shot story and more of an issue that progresses the current story arc.  

 
Justice League #44
I feel like Darkseid Wars have been going on forever! So I am getting less and less interested in this arc, even though it has good writing and artwork.  

 
Grayson Annual #2
Last week Grayson was my pick of the week. So I decided to pick up the annual and give this series another shot on my pull list.  

Image

 
Morning Glories #48
It seems like we are getting a little closer to the elections. I am sure this will be a big turning point for the series, especially because we are getting closer to the landmark issue 50. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 115) 



Postal #7
Postal has been a fun horror book to read and I am surprised not many people are talking about it. The series has an interesting cast and the town has a cool mystery surrounding it. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 115) 

 
Revival #33
This is a great jumping on point for the series. So if you are not reading Revival then pick up this issue! It seems that we are going to get a closer look at Em after the revelations in the last issue.  

Marvel

 
50th Years of Shield: The Calvary #1
Agent May has always been really bad ass in Agents of Shield. Looking forward to seeing how bad ass she is in the 616 universe.  

 
Inferno #5
I've been a bit disappointed with this Secret Wars mini series. This could have been a great series for Magik, but the series doesn't really concentrate on her. She is just a center piece to Colossus' story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 115) 

Vertigo

 
American Vampire Second Cycle #10
This has been a slower arc for American Vampire, but I hope it starts picking up with this issue. 

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #114
I've been really enjoying the new Grimm Fairy Tales arc. These students have developed so much over the past year and they are really shining in their second year at the school. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 115)

No comments:

Post a Comment