Saturday, November 28, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 12/2/15 "Mary Jane Joins Stark Industries"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



451 Media Group

 
Sunflower #2
I was really impressed with Sunflower #1, a series I actually got at whim. Really looking forward to reading more. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123) 

Black Mask
 

We Can Never Go Home #5
This issue has been a bit delayed. So I hope the wait was worth it. This is the conclusion of the first volume for We Can Never Go Home. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

Boom Studios

 
Rowans Ruins #3
This has been a pretty interesting ghost story. The artwork is a bit gritty, but the story is keeping me intrigued. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)

DC Comics

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #9
The pace has been a bit slow for the past couple of issues, but glad we are learning more about mother.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)

  
Prez #6
Sad to see that this is the last issue of one of DC's most under rated series. This was suppose to be a 12 issue mini series and it's a shame they shortened it to 6 issues.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123) 

 
Robin War #1
I am a big fan of the Robin character. So I am going to give this event a shot.  

Image

 
Paper Girls #3
I still don't totally know what this series is about and I think that's what makes this series so much fun. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

 
Plutona #3
I am not a fan of the artwork, but I do like the original concept for this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

 
Revival #35
The past issues of Revival have been really heating up and it's going to be fun to see Dana and Em come face to face again. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

Marvel

 
All New All Different Avengers #2
The first issue of All New All Different Avengers was an okay set up. I hope we get to see the rest of the team with this issue.  

 
All New Inhumans #1
I am not a big Inhumans fan, but this looked like a fun number one.  

 
All New X-men #1
I liked the first volume of All New X-men, even though the ending lost a lot of steam. I hope volume 2 can impress too.  

 
Daredevil #1
Wade's run was the first time I read Daredevil on a continuous basis. Soule's run looks a bit darker. So I hope it doesn't lose me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

 
Extraordinary X-men #3
Extraordinary X-men has been a bit lackluster for me, which is a shame because I think Lemire has a lot of cool characters to play with in this series.  

 
Invincible Iron Man #4
I am a huge Mary Jane fan! So I am very excited to see what Bendis will do with the character in his series. It would be cool to see MJ have stories separate from Peter.  


Nova #2
I like the new direction Nova is taking. I like the dynamic between Sam and his father. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

 
Spidey #1
I don't know how long this will stay on my pull list, but I curious to see what high school stories Peter has in store for us.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123) 

 
Star Wars #13
I am really excited for a good Princess Leia and Darth Vader face off! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

 
Totally Awesome Hulk #1
I am kind of getting this on whim and don't really know what to expect with this series. 

 
Vision #2
This series has a pretty cool concept, and I am curious to see where it goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 123)  

No comments:

Post a Comment