Saturday, December 26, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 12/30/15 "End of 2015!"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics





Batman and Robin Eternal #13
I like when the series focuses on Cassandra Cain and I hope we see more of her in this issue and it would be nice to see Stephanie every once in a while too. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)


Black Canary #6
I like a few of the plots going on this series, but still getting use to Dinah's new characterization. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)   

 
Superman Lois and Clark #3
This has been a pretty solid series so far. It's great to see Lois and Clark back together.   

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four Annual #1
I am really excited for Tom Taylor to return for an issue of Injustice Gods Among Us. I hope this can play as a good finale for his run.   

 
Justice League #47
I am glad to see Justice League has caught up from its delays. Let's see where the Darkseid War goes.   

 
Superman/Wonder Woman #24
I haven't been a big fan of this arc with Parasite. I am glad to see it ending. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)  

 
Superman/Wonder Woman Annual #2
Let's see which direction this series will be going after the annual. I really like the cover! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)  

 
Wonder Woman #47
I am really excited for this arc of Wonder Woman because the creative team of Zenescope's Little Mermaid is working with each other again!   

Image

 
Black Magick #3
This has quickly become one of my favorite indie titles! Looking forward to learning more about the world of Black Magick. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)  

 
Morning Glories #49
Getting closer to issue 50 and the season finale of Morning Glories! So you know that means we will be getting some big twist and turns coming. From the cover it seems we may learn why Hunter keeps seeing the number 8:13. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)  

Marvel

 
All New Wolverine #3
I really like the new Wolverine series, and excited to see more of Laura's journey with her clones.   

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #6
I haven't been too impressed with this arc of Spider-Man. Hopefully it picks up.

 
Deadpool and Cable Split Second #1
I am pretty excited to read this mini series. I miss the Deadpool and Cable team ups and I am excited to see how Dan Slott will write these characters.  

 
Nova #3
Sadly I haven't been impressed with the All New All Different Avengers, but I hope we get to see their chemistry a bit more in this issue of Nova. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)

 
Spider-Man 2099 #5
The best part about this series is Captain America 2099. Hope to see more of her in this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)    

 
Spidey #2
I was pleasantly surprised with the first issues of this series. I like the modern take on Spidey's origins. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127) 

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #117
I really like Shand's run on Grimm Fairy Tales, and looking forward to seeing what happens next. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 127)

No comments:

Post a Comment