Sunday, April 17, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 4/20/16 "Invincible is Finally Back"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios

 
Joyride #1
This looks like a fun new Boom studios book. Really like the cover art. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143) 

DC Comics

 
Action Comics #51
I usually don't read Action Comics, but I wanted to see where the Supergirl story was going with the Super League event. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 5 #8
This looks like a Harley Quinn centric issue. So excited about that. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)

 
Poison Ivy Cycle of Life and Death #4    
Poison Ivy has a been a pleasant surprise for me. Excited for a Poison Ivy and Catwoman team up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)

 
Superman American Alien #6
One of the best Superman stories I have a read in a long time!     

 
Superman Lois and Clark #7
Interested to see Jonathan use his powers in this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143) 

 
Titans Hunt #7
Two more issues until the end. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Wonder Woman #51
I wasn't very interested in the arc with issue 50, but hope it will pick up with issue 51. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)   

Image

 
Cry Havoc #4
The first arc is almost done and I am loving this new Image title! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Huck #6
Last issue for the mini series. The series started out very strong, but staggered towards the end. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Invincible #127
So excited for this title to return! It's one of my favorite ongoing series. Really curious to see how Mark's life will change after what happened in the last arc.   

 
Switch #3
This series has been delayed for a little while, but enjoyed the first 2 issues. So excited to see what issue 3 will bring. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

Marvel

 
All New Hawkeye #6
Still not very impressed with this series, but glad we are exploring Kate's past. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Astonishing Ant Man #7
After last issue, I am very excited to see what happens with Cassie in issue 7.  

  
Captain Marvel #4
Captain Marvel has been a middle ground book for me. Not bad, but hasn't wowed me yet either. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Extraordinary X-Men #9
Apocalypse War has been pretty lackluster so far. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Hyperion #2
The first issue of Hyperion really surprised me. I hope that issue 2 is an enjoyable continuation. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
The Mighty Thor #6
I have been loving the grounded story with Jane, but overall I am not a huge Thor fan. So not excited to see this young Thor story. I rather see more with Jane.   

 
Nova #6
Nova continues his story with his father. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Powerman and Iron Fist #3
I still think you will enjoy this series more if you are a Heroes for Hire fan, but I am still enjoying Powerman and Iron Fist's bromance. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

 
Silk #7
The Spider Women crossover has had a bit of a shaky start. Hope it will improve with Silk where the story can focus on Cindy.   

 
Totally Awesome Hulk #5
Totally Awesome Hulk is another middle ground book for me. Not bad, but only the first issue wowed me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

Zenescope

 
Hellchild #2
The first issue didn't have much hellchild. So hopefully we get to see more of her character in this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 143)  

No comments:

Post a Comment