Saturday, May 10, 2014

Kat's Pull List 5/14/14


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.




DC Comics



Batgirl #31

Even though there have been some weak issues lately, I am still really looking forward to this issue. One of my favorite type of superhero stories is when a character's identity is in danger. Will someone find out that Barbara is Batgirl?



Batman Eternal #6

Batman Eternal has been a great weekly series so far. I get excited for every issue! I especially love how they spread out the bat family. 



Justice League United #1

I really enjoyed issue 0 of Justice League United, even if in my option it wasn't a true issue 0. But this series has the best Pre New 52 vibe. So if you miss the old DC universe, than you may want to give this series a try. Might I also add that the rooster is awesome!



Futures End #2

Futures End surprised me last week. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Maybe this series will allow me to like these characters I never cared about previously. 



Smallville Lantern #2

Smallville is such a great under the radar series. Green Lantern is coming to the Smallville universe in a new and innovative way. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 48)

Image



Starlight #3

Mark Millar does it again, except this time without delays (yet). Starlight is such a fun series that digs to the core of a retired hero. Can't wait to read this issue! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 48)

Marvel



All New Ultimates #2

Don't ask me why I am getting this issue. I really didn't like the first issue, but I love the rooster. I want to give the series a fair shot before I drop it. But please just get a new artist!



All New X-men #27

I think All New X-men is getting back on track after Trials of Jean Grey. Even though I didn't love Battle of the Atom I am glad that the future X-men are coming back. We need closure with that story.



Avengers Undercover #4

I don't love Avengers Undercover, but every issue just gives me enough to get the next issue. Also it is added plus that I just want to see the Runaways again. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 48)



Captain Marvel #3

I am really glad that I am liking this series so far. The last volume wasn't the best and I had to drop it, but this new volume is everything I wanted a Captain Marvel series to be.



Fantastic Four #4

This is so far the best Fantastic Four series in ages! I just hope we get a real story arc soon with the team actually coming together. It seems very separate right now. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 48)



United States of Murder INC #1

Don't know much about this series, but I have always wanted to try a Bendis creator owned book. Hope it is good!

Zenescope



Robyn Hood Legends #3

Robyn Hood has been a solid series so far and I can't wait to go back to the previous series and learn more about her character. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 48)

No comments:

Post a Comment