Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 4/29/15 "Say Goodbye to the Fantastic Four and Hello to Chappie Batman"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics

 
Batman #40
The last part of End Game was a little delayed, but it's finally here. And supposedly we will be getting the metal suit Batman in this issue. I hear its already sold out at a lot of comic book stores.  

 
Convergence #4
The story has been a bit better for the main title of Convergence, but I still want to see this title connect more to the tie-ins and less with the Earth 2 characters. 

 
Convergence Crime Syndicate #1
I don't really know a lot about the Crime Syndicate pre new 52, but hope I can learn more about them with this issue.

 
Convergence Detective Comics #1
This seems like a fun issue with Helena Wayne and Dick Grayson. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)

 
Convergence Justice Society of America #1
I am a fan of Geoff John's run on JSA, but never really read the previous runs. So I am excited to see what Convergence will do with this team. 


Convergence Shazam #1
This is the Convergence book I am most excited to read this week! I love Shazam and can't wait to read classic Shazam again. 

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 3 Annual #1
I am still debating how much longer I want to read Injustice Gods Among Us. I think this series has almost run it's course. But I am waiting for the Barbara Gordon issue in year 4 to make my decision. 

 
Justice League #40
I was not a big fan of the first arc of Justice League. So I am not really excited to see the return of Darkseid. 

Image

 
Invincible #119
I have been loving Invincible, especially this new grounded direction it has been taking. I want to see more of Atom Eve and Mark's family. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)

 
Morning Glories #45
As you guys know Morning Glories is one of my favorite series out there. It's smart and with every issue you get one step closer to solving the mystery of the Morning Glories world. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95) 

 
Outcast #8
Outcast is a slow burn, but I think this series is getting a bit more interesting. Especially as we learn more about our main character's family. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95) 

Marvel

 
Daredevil #15
I love the development Waid has given Kristie's character. I am excited to see an issue all about her. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)  

 
Fantastic Four #645
This is the last issue of Fantastic Four for who knows when. Robinson has done a pretty good job with this series and I want to know what makes the Fantastic Four disband and where our heroes end up.   

 
Nova #30
I don't love that it seems that Nova will be staying in space for a while, but it's good to see the father arc finally ending soon. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)  

 
Princess Leia #3
I have been pleasantly surprised with Princess Leia. This series has gotten me more interested in Star Wars and I want to learn more about Leia as a character. I still want to read a good book where Leia is a Jedi. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)   

 
Shield #5
I like the characters Waid have chosen to team up with Shield so far, and I am super excited for Shield to team up with Daisy AKA Skye in a couple of issues. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)  

 
Silk #3
Silk has so far been a really cool series. Cindy is a fun character learning more about her past. Always excited to read this title every month.   

 
Silver Surfer #11
I really enjoyed Silver Surfer issue 10 and I love what Slott has been doing with this series. Dawn and Silver Surfer have wonderful chemistry! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)  

 
Superior Iron Man #8
Iron Man has improved 100% since Tom Taylor has taken over the series. And I love that Taylor is focusing on Pepper more. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)  

Titan

 
Scarlet Couture #1
This seemed like a fun double life series. Going to try out the first issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 95)  

No comments:

Post a Comment