Monday, July 20, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 7/22/15 "Star Lord and Kitty Pryde Team Up"

Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Archie


Archie Vs Sharknado #1
After reading the amazing Archie #1 last week I want to read as much Archie I can get my hands on. So I decided to pick up this issue because I think Archie and Sharknado could be a fun combination. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)

DC Comics


Cyborg #1
I am not a huge Cyborg fan, but I thought I would give the first issue a shot. It's the same artist who works on Justice League currently and I really like his artwork.  


Deathstroke #8
The artwork for this series is beautiful and the story has potential. I hope the series focuses more on the family aspect of the story with Rose and Jericho added to the mix. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)



Flash #42
It's hard to read this series but at the same time hard to drop it. I want to like it but I am not really feeling Vendetti's run. I might have to drop this soon. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #6
I am really enjoying this new chapter of Injustice. Excited to see where this war goes next. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106) 

 
Prez #2
I really like that this is an original and different type of series for DC. I thought the first issue made us connect to the character and the character's world. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106) 

 
Teen Titans #10
This series is very much a hit or a miss for me. When the characters are working as a team and actually like each other it's great. But right now the team is totally divided and add Star Labs into the mix the series has become boring.  

 
We Are Robin #2
The first issue gave me enough to want to to pick up the second issue, but I hope we start to learn more about all the robins not just one.  

 
Wonder Woman #42
I am excited to see more Donna Troy in this arc. I am really interested to see what the Finch's will do with her.  

Image


Birthright #9
As you guys know I am a sucker for a good family story. I like the mysterious motives behind characters and can't wait to learn more. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)  

Marvel


All New Hawkeye #4
The new arc for Hawkeye has been okay, but I feel like Lemire is getting Clint and Kate's friendship correctly and that's very important. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)

 
Kanan The Last Padawan #4
I am not a huge Star Wars fan, but this is a pretty solid series for any comic fan. Great artwork and it sets up the story pretty well for casual Star Wars fans.  

 
Marvel Zombies #2
Elsa Bloodstone seems like an interesting character. I don't know if I love the world she lives in for Secret Wars, but I hope I will start liking the world a little bit more with this issue.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)

 
Spider Woman #9
Only a few more issues before Jessica becomes a mother. I am pretty excited for that new status quo for her character. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)  

 
Star Lord and Kitty Pryde #1
This is probably my most anticipated issue for the week. I am huge Kitty fan and I am excited to see how her Age of Apocalypse version will interact with Star Lord.   

 
Uncanny X-men #35
I feel like it's been a while since I read a regular X-men comic. It's sad that Bendis' run will be ending soon.   

Vertigo

 
Effigy #7
I really like Seeley's indie work. Effigy is a really solid series that commentates on celebrity culture and Hollywood. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106)

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #112
Grimm Fairy Tales is becoming action packed recently! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 106) 

No comments:

Post a Comment