Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kat's Pull List 8/19/15 "Bad Ass Female Characters"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Archie

 
Archie #2
I was never a big Archie fan before this series, but wow issue 1 blew me away. This series is quickly becoming my favorite series in my pull list! I want to learn what the lipstick incident is! 

Aspen

 
Fathom Blue #3
I've always wanted to get into the world of Aspen a bit more. This so far has been an interesting new reader friendly Aspen book. (Comic Uno Episode 110)

Boom Studios 

 
Welcome Back #1
Recently boom has had some interesting issue 1's. I am going to give this one a try. It seems to have an interesting premise about unlimited amount of lives. (Comic Uno Episode 110)   

DC Comics

 
Black Canary #3
This Black Canary series is well...very different from previous incarnations of the character. This is really punky and I am enjoying elements of the book, but it still hasn't fully won me over.   

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #8
Injustice Gods Among Us had a really strong start for the volume but for the past couple of issues it has been kind of slow. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

 
Justice League #43
Last issues' Justice League left off on a pretty interesting cliffhanger. Batman is now God and some how still Bruce Wayne in this title.    

 
Martian Manhunter #3
I am still a little confused by the book. Is biscuit Martian Manhunter or not? But overall still enjoying the series.   

 
Superman/Wonder Woman #20
Once again Superman/Wonder Woman is surprisingly the best Superman book out there. This Lana story I think is one of the most interesting stories that has come out of the Truth arc so far.   

 
Wonder Woman #43
With every issue of the Finch's run has been improving and it looks like we are going to get more Donna Troy which excites me. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

Image

 
Birthright #10
Birthright ended in a really cool place last issue. The mother finds Mikey's pregnant girlfriend on her stoop. It looks like she is going to have to start believing now. She may actually be the most proactive because of this, which is a cool twist because in the start she was the most reluctant. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

 
Invincible #122
Glad to see the story returning to Eve and Mark. Even though I like the other stories. I do think the series is at it's best when it focuses on them. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

 
Revival #32
The last issue ended on an interesting note. Sister Vs Sister. How will this one end? (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

 
Postal #6
This has been a surprisingly interesting series. It's building this really creepy world with interesting characters that have horrible motives. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #4
Saying that I have been loving this series would be an understatement. It is so great to see the Parker family back together. And there is so much Mayday within Annie and I love it.

 
House of M #1
It's weird that this series is starting so late, but I will give it a shot.     

  
Inferno #4
This series had a solid first issue and has been going downhill ever since. I would have dropped this series, but it's almost over so I am going to stick it through. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

 
Star Wars Kanan The Last Padawan #5
I am not a big Star Wars fan, but Weisman makes this series fun even for new readers. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

 
Runaways #3
Runaways has been kind of forgettable compared to the other Secret Wars titles. It doesn't live up to the original. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  


Secret Wars Secret Love #1
I am a sucker for a good superhero love story. So I am excited to read this one. (Comic Uno Episode 110)

 
Silk #6
Silk has been a surprisingly great series from Marvel and I hope we are closer to discovering the mystery of where Cindy's family has been all this time. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

 
Spider-Verse #4
I am not a fan of the art in this series, but I really like the chemistry between the different spider characters. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  

Zenescope

 
Helsing Vs Dracula #1
I don't really know much about Helsing in the Zenescope universe. So I hope this will be a new reader friendly story for the character. (Comic Uno Episode 110)  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment