Sunday, September 13, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 9/16/15 "Will Beauty Continue to Impress?"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics

 
Black Canary #4
Black Canary is a very sylized comic book. It's a punk rock book with superheroes. It's not my favorite book out there but there is something here that keeps making me come back to buy the next issue.  

 
Injustice Gods Among Us #10
Injustice had a strong start and a weaker ending, but it seems that this issue will concentrate on Harley Quinn. So that's good. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 113)   

 
Martian Manhunter #4
This is still a pretty weird book. Martian Manhunter in the last issue made himself become three people or at least that's what I think is happening. 

 
Prez #4
Prez is one of the smartest comic books coming out of DC right now. If you are looking for an indie style book from DC then you should really pick up Prez. It has a wonderful social commentary that comes at the perfect time with the presidential election being on Americans' minds. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 113)   

 
Superman/Wonder Woman #21
I keep saying this, but it's true Superman/Wonder Woman is the best Superman book out there right now and is the most interesting out of the Truth chapters. I can't wait to see what Diana will ask Lois with the Lasso of Truth.    

 
Wonder Woman #44
Wonder Woman has become a little bit more interesting to me, especially now that Donna is in the real world. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 113)   

Image

 
Beauty #2
I am super excited to read this issue! I really enjoyed the first issue of Beauty and I hope this series can continue to impress. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 113)   

 
Invincible #123
With the new status quo, Invincible has quickly become one of my favorites titles again.  

Marvel 

 
50 Years of Shield: Agent Carter #1 
I have so far been very impressed with the Shield Anniversary one shots, and I hope Agent Carter can continue to impress. 

 
All New Hawkeye #5
This volume of Hawkeye has been pretty mediocre to me. I hope the series starts picking up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 113)   

 
Spider-Island #4
I don't really like the main Spider-Island story, but I of course love the Mayday story. It looks like the New Warriors are going to come to May's rescue in this issue.  

 
Spider-Verse #5
Spider-Verse had a very solid story. I really liked the characters' chemistry with each other, but the artwork could have used some work.  

Zenescope

 
Van Helsing Vs Dracula #2
I am not a big Van Helsing fan, but this had a solid first issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 113)   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment