Sunday, September 6, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 9/9/15 "Journey to Star Wars Force Awakens"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Dark Horse

 
Mirrors Edge Exordium #1
You guys know I am not really a huge gamer now, but when I was in high school I use to play video games all the time. One of my all time favorites being Mirrors Edge. I am really excited for the sequel/prequel (who knows what it really is at this point). So I decided to pick up this tie-in comic book. Mirrors Edge had Parkour before it became mainstream. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112) 

DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #12
Arrow Season 2.5 was such a big improvement from the first volume. I'm sad that it's over, but hope we get Arrow Season 3.5 soon because I think that can be even better.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112) 

 
Batman #44
So far I haven't been totally interested in this new villain, but supposedly we are finally getting his backstory. Hopefully I will like him more after reading this issue.   

 
Batman/Superman #24
I wasn't impressed with the last issue from this series, especially because Batman was hardly in it. I don't want this to be another Superman book. I want this to share screen time with Batman and Superman. Isn't that the reason it's called Batman/Superman?  

 
Catwoman #44
I just recently started picking up Catwoman because Stephanie Brown had been added to the cast. I am so far not too impressed, but will keep picking it up for Stephanie. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)  

 
Earth 2 Society #4
Last issue improved a bit for Earth 2 Society, but that was mostly because it focused on Lois who is the saving grace of this universe. So, I am sticking with this series for Lois. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

 
Justice League United #13
I should drop this series, I really should. Right now I am reading it digitally, but it may be dropped fully soon. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

 
Starfire #4
This is currently one of my favorite series from DC. It's fun with a wonderful supporting cast. Excited to see more of Terra. 

IDW

 
Tet #1
The premise seemed interesting. It's a romance war story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)     

Image

 
Savior #6
Savior had a really strong start in the beginning, but has lost it's way as we head towards the end. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

 
Outcast #12
For the past couple of issues Outcast has been improving. I like that they are focusing on the supporting characters more. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

Marvel

 
A-Force #4
I haven't been liking this series as much as other people. I still don't really feel the chemistry between the team. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

 
The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #5
I am sad to see this mini series ending. It was my favorite from Secret Wars! It was great to see the Parker family back together again.   

 
Civil War #4
Last issue improved a little bit, but I still don't like the dark art and I haven't been fully invested in this world. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   



Giant Size Little Marvels #4
This was such a fun series. It was a pleasant surprise. At first I wasn't even going to pick this series up, but it ended up being Marvel version of Tiny Titans. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

 
Journey to Star Wars Force Awakens Shattered Empire #1
I am starting to become a Star Wars fan. I have been watching all the films for Media Madness as we lead into the new film. I am very excited to read this issue to learn more about Force Awakens.  

 
Ms Marvel #18
I love this series and Ms Marvel has one of the best Secret Wars tie ins. She got to meet her idol! 

 
Quake 50th Anniversary of Shield #1
I was really impressed with Mockingbird one shot last week. So I am very excited to read the Quake one shot this week. Skye is my favorite character in Agents of Shield and I am excited to learn more about Quake in the comics.   

 
Secret Wars 2099 #5
The best part about this series is Captain America, and I hope we get to see even more of her in the last issue of this mini series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

Zenescope

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #14
I couldn't connect with the last issue of Robyn Hood because she was teaming up with Van Helsing, a character I don't really know much about in the Zenescope universe. Hope this issue is a bit more new reader friendly. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 112)   

No comments:

Post a Comment