Sunday, December 23, 2018

Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 12/19/18


Welcome Comic Frontline's Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week's post, we will announce the winner from the poll.

Fan Panel Pick From Last Week - Spider-Girls #3 - Parkers Stick Together





KAT


Honorable Mention: Teen Titans #25 - He Was My Father 



I really liked the classic origins that Crash had, but putting a nice modern flare with making her parents drug addicts who actually cared about protecting their child.

5. Spider-Geddon #5 - Rock N’ Roll Team Up


A team-up issue I need to see happen!

4. Runaways #16 - We Liked to Help


I really enjoyed this whole scene between Gert and Victor, but This was one of the highlights where Victor doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. Then Gert tells him he was never a burden.

3. Spider-Geddon #5 - Spider-Girls Stick Together


I want to see more of them!

2. Runaways #16 - Our Christmas Tree is a Coat Rack


Classic Chase! This had me laughing so hard. ALSO THAT DAZZLER SHIRT!

1. Spider-Geddon #5 - The Other



I hope that this is continued in another Spider book. I need to know how Mayday will react to her father returning.


JAY

Honorable Mention: Runaways #16 - Go Back, Gert. Go.


I've been wanting to see Gert and Chase get back together and didn't like the pairing with Victor until now. This panel right here shows how much Victor loves Gert. 


5. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #34 - UNLEASH!


Just awesome to see Zords made right from the Morphing Grid energy.

4. Spider-Geddon #5 - Factory Settings!


YES! BEN IS BACK! BOOYAH!!!! I NEED a new Scarlet Spider series with THIS Ben in it PRONTO! My Spider-Man is here!

3. Spider-Geddon #5 - Spider-Kid! Thank God!


Yes, Jessica! SPIDER-KID SURVIVED! Now Marvel needs to give me a Spider-Kid series, NOW! I NEED to learn more about Charlie Parker, his backstory and everything!


2. Extermination #5 - Just A Young Boy... ...Who Misses His Father



I say it all the time but I am a sucker for a Father/Son story and this is just a great one. I like young Cable now, I can understand his motives and relate to him. I hope they continue this character story in X-Force.


1. Klaus And The Crying Snowman #1 - ...What These Are For?


Second verse same as the first. I love a Father/Son story! I loved how the whole story really built up to this and how it becomes a story of second chances. Every year I look forward to the magic of Klaus and this year BOOM! Morrison and Mora did not fail to deliver the usual Christmas spirit in this this years offering!


Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 12/19/18

Spider-Geddon #5 - Rock N’ Roll Team Up
Runaways #16 - We Liked to Help
Spider-Geddon #5 - Spider-Girls Stick Together
Runaways #16 - Our Christmas Tree is a Coat Rack
Spider-Geddon #5 - The Other
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #34 - UNLEASH!
Spider-Geddon #5 - Factory Settings!
Spider-Geddon #5 - Spider-Kid! Thank God!
Extermination #5 - Just A Young Boy... ...Who Misses His Father
Klaus And The Crying Snowman #1 - ...What These Are For?
Created with PollMaker


To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-Comic-Book.
For Interviews, News, Previews, Reviews, & more check out Comic Frontline 
Follow & Like Us On TwitterFacebookTumblrGoogle +, & YouTube
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Comic Frontline Article and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment