Sunday, May 31, 2015

Kat's Pull List 6/3/14 "One More Day Undone"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios

 
Broken World #1
This seems like an interesting first issue from Boom. Going to give it a try. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)  

DC Comics

 
Action Comics #41
I haven't been really reading the New 52 Superman, but this seems like it is going to be a big story arc for the DC universe. So I am giving it a try.

 
Flash Season Zero #9
So far Flash Season Zero has been a pretty solid series and I am especially looking forward to this issue to fill the void for the Flash hiatus. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

 
Green Arrow #41
I really enjoyed the last creative team on Green Arrow. It re-introduced Mia Dearden and integrated Felicity and Diggle to the New 52. I hope the new creative team can keep these characters in their run also.    

 
Green Lantern #41
I dropped Green Lantern awhile ago, but I am interested in Hal's new status quo.   

 
Justice League #41
I enjoyed the first issue of Darkseid Wars. I think this can be a really game changing event for DC.   

 
Wonder Woman Annual #1
This is suppose to be the issue we finally get answers about Donna Troy. I am excited to learn more about her New 52 version. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

Image

 
Jupiter's Circle #3

I am really glad that this is a Millar series that is finally coming out on time and it's a pretty solid series also. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)   


Morning Glories #46
This is one of my favorite series out there and I love the mystery! (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

Marvel

 
All New X-men #41
This is one of the last issues for Bendis' run on the X-men. Curious what status quo he will leave the series with. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #18.1
I've been enjoying Conway's Spider-Man arc. We are learning a lot more about Wraith as a character. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

 
The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #1
This is one of my most anticipated books of the year. Mary Jane and Peter are my favorite comic couple and this is finally the story that undoes One More Day. My only worry with this arc is having a younger version of Mayday may make Marvel want to use Spider-Girl even less than they already do.   

 
Giant Size Little Marvel AVX #1
I am getting this one on whim and hey who knows it could be a really fun series. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

 
Princess Leia #4
Sad to see that this mini series is almost over. It really got me interested in the Star Wars universe. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

 
 Secret Wars #3
I am not a big fan of Hickman's style of writing and I haven't been really enjoying this event book, but I am giving it a fair shot.   



Spider Woman #8
I like the new direction Spider Woman has gone and I am excited to see how this arc will end. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 100)    

 
Superior Iron Man #9
This is one of my most anticipated books for the week. I can't wait to see Pepper return as Rescue.   

 
Years of Futures Past #1
As a huge Kitty Pryde fan this is another Secret Wars title I am very excited to read. I hope we get a big focus on Kitty.   

No comments:

Post a Comment