Saturday, September 19, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 9/23/15 "Dropped Books Find Their Place on This Week's Pull"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Aspen

 
Fathom Blue #4
This book has potential, but I feel that they have to start focusing on the other blue characters on the team. I remember that's what I liked about issue 1. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 114)  

Dark Horse

 
Power Cubed #1 
Since this was a small week I decided to pick up this issue 1. I am a sucker for teen books and this looked entertaining. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 114) 

DC Comics

 
Batgirl #44
This is the issue I am most excited to read this week. Batgirl is fun, but I will say I am little weary about the cover. I don't want to see Batwing and Batgirl dating.  

 
Deathstroke #10
I've been thinking about dropping Deathstroke because even though it has beautiful art the story hasn't been progressing. But this was a small week so I decided to keep it on my pull list. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 114)

 
Grayson #12
I dropped this series a while back, but this cover interested me. It seems that Dick is going back to Gotham to see the new Bat status quo. I hope this means that the Bat Family will find out he is alive. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 114)  

 
We are Robin #4
This is another series I dropped a little while ago, but I decided to pick this issue up because Batgirl is guest starring.    

Marvel

 
Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps #4
This is a cool Secret Wars mini series, but a bit forgettable compared to the other ones. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 114)

 
Star Wars Kanan #6   

Weisman has been doing such a great job on this series, even for less hardcore Star Wars fans. I am excited to see Kanan older now and with his crew from Star Wars Rebels.  

 
Runaways #4
This was a series I was really excited to read for Secret Wars because I loved the original Runways series, but it ended up being very lackluster. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 114)  

 
Years of Futures Past #5
This has been a pretty solid Secret Wars mini series, and I am excited to see how it will end.   

Zenescope


Grimm Fairy Tales 10th Anniversary #4
I liked Death in the Tales of Terror books and I hope we learn more about her in this one shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 114)  

No comments:

Post a Comment