Thursday, February 20, 2014

Comic Book Haul Week 106: STEALS AND DEALS!!


Comic Book Haul Week 106: STEALS AND DEALS!!

Welcome to Mike Spider-Slayer's  Comic Book Haul Week 106 Comic Fans!! Where I received some great deals on some of the merchandise that I bought this week. Also check out the titles that I am really looking forward to reading. Enjoy Everyone and thanks for watching!!


Related Links
Fullscreen Network APPLY TODAY!!
My You Tube Channel...
My Twitter
Comic Book Corner Facebook...
Comic Related
Dark Avenger Inc Channel
Comic Frontline Channel
Royalty Free Music

Let us know in the comments here and on Comic Book Corner 2.0 what you think of Mike Spider-Slayer's Comic Book Haul Week 106 and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment