Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 4/16/14


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.





DC Comics



Batman Eternal #2

Last week Batman Eternal was my pick of the week, loved the issue. Can't wait to see where this series goes. I just hope it doesn't go down hill because it is a weekly series. So far it is going in a great direction. This is one of my most anticipated issues for the week. 



Batman #30

I have been getting tired of Batman Zero Year. I want to get back to the present day in Gotham. It is hard to give Batman a low grade because I love Scott Snyder's dialogue and Greg Capullo's art, but this story arc is a mixed bag. 



Harley Quinn #5

Harley Quinn had a couple of shaky issues, but I loved last issue. I hope issue 5 will have the same humor.  



Justice League #29

Justice League has been delayed, and is behind a month compared to the other titles. The Forever Evil delay has been affecting a lot of titles, but it seems that Justice League won't be one of them. (since it was already delayed) 



Sinestro #1

I have been looking forward to this title. Maybe this can bring the Green Lantern titles out of its rut. 



Smallville Lantern #1

Smallville is such a under the radar series. Can't wait to see how they portray Green Lantern in the Smallville universe.  



Supergirl #30

Supergirl has been an improved series, but this is still not my Supergirl. I don't know how long I will be holding onto this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 44)

Dynamite



The Six Million Dollar Man Season 6 #2

I didn't read the first issue of this series, but I do want to give the Six Million Dollar Man a fair shot. I have seen a lot of the Bionic Woman TV show from the 70's. Hopefully we will get the same vibe because I don't like the the other Bionic Woman or Bionic Man series right now. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 44)

Image



Morning Glories #38

This is one of my favorite Indy titles, and one of my favorite titles in general. Can't wait to see where the mystery goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 44)



Shotgun Wedding #3

This has been a good mini series so far. I love the art and the black and white coloring gives a great tone to the series. I have been having a lot of fun picking up this series. I recommend it because it is very under the radar. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 44)

Marvel



Ms. Marvel #3

Ms. Marvel is one of the best series that has so far come out of All New Marvel Now. It is a fun series with a fresh new perspective. I look forward every month to reading this title.  



Nova #16

I usually love Nova, but this story arc has been lackluster for me. It has a different artist and the story just doesn't interest me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 44)



Superior Spider-man #31

My most anticipated issue for the week. Can't wait to see what Dan Slott does with the last issue of Superior Spider-man. How will this affect Peter and the people around him? Expecting this series to go out on a big bang!



Ultimate FF #1

I am looking forward to this title. It is good to see Sue in the center of things and I think this is a more interesting dynamic than the The Ultimates previously. It is also great to see a new Ultimate Fantastic Four series. It has been a while since they had their own series, even if this series is a little different. 

(No image for Wolverine and the X-men) 

Wolverine and the X-men #3

Wolverine and the X-men has been so far an okay series. Nothing that is blowing my mind, but also nothing here that puts it in danger for the drop pile. I guess we will see if this series starts picking up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 44) 

Zenescope



Godstorm Hercules Pain #1

I remember reading one or two issues of Godstorm. I saw this was a number one and wanted to give this one a try. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 44) 

No comments:

Post a Comment