Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 4/30/14


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.




Dark Horse



Furious #4

I have been really enjoying Furious and I look forward to it every month. Sad to see that this will only be a mini series for Dark Horse. Can't wait to see how it ends. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 46)

DC Comics



Batgirl Annual #2

As much as I love Batgirl, this annual doesn't really excite me. This looks to be more of a Birds of Prey tie-in than a Batgirl tie-in. But it will be fun to see how Gail Simone will handle a Birds of Prey story in the New 52.



Batman Eternal #4

I have so far been loving Batman Eternal and it excites me that it has been coming out every week. This is going to be an exciting chapter because we are going to see Barbara Gordon's reaction to her father's arrest. Really looking forward to see what happens with that story. 



Flash Annual #3

I have been waiting for this issue for a while. We are finally going to see Wally West in the New 52. I hope this new creative team can do a good job introducing him into the New 52. LETS NOT SCREW THIS UP DC!

IDW


Dexter's Laboratory #1

I am a 90's kid and I love that IDW are publishing all of these tie in comic books based on TV shows that I use to love. When I was a kid I use to watch Dexter's Lab on cartoon network everyday. I still watch it from time to time on Boomerang. It is a great cartoon with classic animation. Can't wait to see what they do with the franchise in the comic book medium. If it is anything like what they have been doing with Powerpuff Girls I am sure it will be great. 

Marvel



All New X-men #26

I liked the cliffhanger from the last issue of Trials of Jean Grey. Excited to see how all of those stories will continue in All New X-men. It has been a while since we had a normal issue of All New X-men. 



The Amazing Spider-man #1

This is my most anticipated issue for this week. I am really excited to see what Dan Slott will do with Peter Parker now that Superior Spider-man is over. Peter Parker is back!!!



Disney Kingdom's Seekers of Weird #4

I am glad that Marvel is doing more Disney titles. Next I hear will be Figment the Dragon. I really enjoyed this series in the beginning, but now it is starting to be the same thing over and over again with every issue. I hope it picks up with these last few issues. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 46) 



Silver Surfer #2

I thought the first issue of Silver Surfer was a solid read. I am looking forward to seeing what Dan Slott does with Norman Radd because it seems like this can be a fun series. 

Vertigo



Vertigo Quarterly #1

I don't know much about this title but it seems like a good sample issue for Vertigo's work. Looking forward to see what I will be getting with this issue. 



The Wake #8

Even though the first part was better, I am still enjoying the Wake. Excited to see the story all come together in the end.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 46)

No comments:

Post a Comment