Sunday, July 13, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 7/16/14 "Can We Get a Good Teen Titans Series?"





Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics



Batman Eternal #15

Batman Eternal is roller coaster ride of a book. Sometimes you will have an enjoyable read, but other times this title can be worst pick of the week. Lets hope this week this is an enjoyable read! (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 56)



Harley Quinn Invades San Diego Comic Con #1

I think this is going to be a fun one shot book. It is coming out at a great time, with San Diego Comic Con right around the corner. I even heard that Stephen Amell is going to be in this book. So, they are pulling all of the stops.    

 

Infinite Crisis Fight for the Multiverse #1
I wasn't originally going to get this, but from my Comic Frontline colleagues I heard that the digital comic was really good. So, I decided I will get the first issue of the printed comic and see for myself.

If this was two years ago I wouldn't have given a video game tie-in book a chance, but ever since Injustice Gods Among Us it has changed my view on video game tie-in books.



Futures End #11
I am not loving Futures End, but I do have a feeling by the end of this series we will see some big things happening in the DC universe. So, lets hope those things come sooner than later. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 56)



Teen Titans #1

I really did not like Lobdel's Teen Titans run. These titans are not recognizable to me. I hope this run can be a little bit better than what we have seen with the New 52 so far. Maybe I can actually hold on to this series for a little while. 

Marvel


100th Anniversary X-men #1

 I really did not like the Fantastic Four 100th Anniversary issue, but Spider-man was a pretty solid issue. So, I decided to give the X-men issue a try also. Lets hope this can be as good as the Spider-man issue. 



Elektra #4

Elektra has been a surprising series for me. Last month it was actually my pick of the week. The narration and art fits the character so well. Hope the series can keep this momentum. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 56)

 

Ms. Marvel #6

One of my favorite titles out right now is Ms. Marvel! I love how real the character is and it feel like an organic origin story that I haven't seen since the beginning of Miles Morales' Ultimate Spider-man series.   

   
Nova #19

Another great series from Marvel! Really looking forward to this Original Sin tie-in because Nova was so close to the Watcher. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 56) 



Original Sin #6

The time is here! This is the issue where we will find out who shot the Watcher. So, be sure to collect your speculations now. This is one of my most anticipated books for this week!



Silver Surfer #4 

This is a middle ground series for me. Always in the middle of my pile to read. But I am looking forward to seeing how Silver Surfer's relationship with his human companion grows. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 56)



Uncanny X-men #23

I usually don't get Uncanny X-men because there aren't any characters I really care about in the series. But this issue starts the Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier. So, I decided to pick up this issue to see where this story arc goes.  

Zenescope



Grimm Fairy Tales #100

I just started reading Grimm Fairy Tales to get pumped up for issue 100. So, very excited to see where the Zenescope universe will go after this issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment