Friday, January 2, 2015

12 Days of Zone 4 - Day 11: G.I. Joe


12 Days of Zone 4 - Day 11: G.I. Joe

What you are about to hear is highly classified. Pay attention and listen at all times.... Because even though it is a little late, Day 11 of the 12 Days of Zone 4 is here as Brant Fowler shares his love for the G.I. Joe franchise dating back three decades! I'm talking action figures, cartoon, comics, etc. Ladies and gentlemen you are now entering Zone 4!!!! Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOOOOOOOE!!!!


12 Days of Zone 4 - Day 11: G.I. Joe


Zone 4 Related Links:


Let us know in the comments here and on Comic Frontline what you think of 12 Days of Zone 4 - Day 11: G.I. Joe and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

All Content Is Courtesy Of Zone4 Podcast


No comments:

Post a Comment