Monday, January 12, 2015

Kat's Pull List 1/14/15 "May the Force Be With You"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.

DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #4
Just like the show Arrow the tie in series has 100% improved. The tie in is finally interested. It tells new stories but at the same time expands the characters we know and love.  

 
Batgirl #38
I am still pretty torn with Batgirl. I like the current story arc where someone know's Batgirl's secret identity, but at the same time this doesn't feel like Barbara Gordon. 

 
Batman Eternal #41
It's been awhile since Tim Drake has been featured in Batman Eternal. Glad we can get a breathe of fresh air from the current Batman story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81)  

  
Earth 2 World's End #15
I have been extremely disappointed with World's End. The most recent issues have been pretty boring and the story has not progressed in weeks. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81)   

 
Injusitce Gods Among Us Year 3 #7
It's sad to see that this series will be ending soon, but saying that I am very excited to see how the series ends.  


Justice League United #8
I am not a big Legion of Superheroes fan. So I am not a huge fan of this story arc. I am sticking it through, but I want to get to the next story arc already. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81)  

  
Futures End #37
Futures End has been a bit more consistent compared to World's End and Batman Eternal. Saying this I don't remember the last time Futures End got over 2.5 stars. Lets hope these weekly series can improve. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81)   

 
Smallville Season 11 Continuity #2
Smallville was a really under the radar series during it's run. It's sad to see that this will be it's last mini series. I hope it goes out in a big emotional bang! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81)

Image

 
Jupiter Legacy #5
I think it's been over a year since the last issue of Jupiter Legacy came out, and I am not exaggerating. I was really intrigued by this series when it was first released, but this delay really turns me off.  

Marvel

 
Captain Marvel #11
Captain Marvel has been a pretty solid series. I am also glad to see that this story arc will allow Carol to return to earth. It's been way too long! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81) 

 
Daredevil #12
Another series that will be ending soon. I will miss the emotional beats Mark Waid writes for this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81) 

 
Miles Morales The Ultimate Spider-man #9
I love this series, but I am not a big fan of this story arc. I am interested in learning more about Miles' father, but I don't think we need a whole arc dedicated to his background. I am also not a fan of the artwork they have been using for his flashbacks.   

 
Shield #2
Shield is a bit confusing because it introduces characters of the show Agents of Shield, but you don't know what's canon and what's not. I am looking forward to the team teaming up with Ms. Marvel, but I don't know how long this series will last on my pull list.   

 
Silver Surfer #8
I think Dan Slott's Silver Surfer series has been a bit under the radar. It's a fun series and I think it needs to get more recognition. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 81)

 
Star Wars #1
I am not a big Star Wars fan, but I thought since this was an issue 1 I would give it a try. I hope the series is new reader friendly.   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment