Sunday, February 21, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 2/24/16 "New Superman Mini"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios

Venus #3
This has been a fun mini series. I like that's is similar to the film the Martian, except that it's with a group of people instead of one. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)

DC Comics


Batman and Robin Eternal #21
I am glad to see the story progressing a bit more for this series. It looks like with this issue we will see the full flashback of Cassandra killing Harper's mother. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135) 

Dark Knight 3 The Master Race #3
This issue has been delayed for a little while, but I don't have a huge investment to this series so I am okay with the slight delay.  

 
Deathstroke #15
Still a very average series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135) 

 
Grayson #17
I am not a big fan of the espionage story. So I might be dropping this series again. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135) 

 
Justice League #48
I can't believe Darkseid War is still going on! 

 
Superman The Coming of the Supermen #1
I don't know much about this mini series, but cool that Neil Adams is returning for it.   

 
Superman Lois and Clark #5
This series hasn't topped the first issue for me yet, but it's still a solid story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)  

IDW

 
Wyonna Earp #1
This book is a tie-in to the new SyFy series coming out. So I wanted to give this issue a try. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)  

Image

 
Black Magick #5
Sad to see that this is the end of the arc because that means we will probably be getting a hiatus with this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)  

 
Cry Havoc #2
I was very impressed with the first issue of this series. So I am excited to see if issue 2 will impress me also. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)  

 
Outcast #16
The past couple of issues of Outcast have been phenomenal. I hope we can see this continue with this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)  

 
Postal #10
This is a more average series from Image, but still enjoyable enough to stay on my pull list. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)  

Marvel

 
The Astonishing Ant Man #5
This was suppose to be the Cassie centric issue, but it seems like the solicits got it wrong or the Cassie issue was delayed. I am a bit disappointed about this.   

 
All New X-Men #5
I thought issue 4 was a solid read and I am excited to see where Laura and Angel's relationship will go after the events of issue 4. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)

 
All New All Different Avengers #6
I still think that this series has a lot to work on, but I did like the cliffhanger from last issue. So that makes me excited to pick up this issue.   

    
Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur #4
This series has potential. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)

 
Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat #3
I hope we get to see more superhero action in this issue, but Patsy working at a cupcake shop looks fun. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135) 

 
Silk #4
The last issue ended on an interesting cliffhanger. Let's see how issue 4 picks that up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135) 

 
Spider-Man 2099 #7
I enjoyed the inhuman story from last issue, and I hope we learn more about this new inhuman character.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135)  

 
X-men Worst X-men Ever #1
I don't know much about the plot for this series, but the title got me interested.  

Zenescope

 
Red Agent #2
Red Riding Hood is my favorite Zenescope character and really happy to see her have her own mini series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135) 

 
Oz No Place Like Home #1
I don't read the other Oz titles, but I am excited to get into the Oz world with this mini. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 135) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment