Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 3/9/16 "Mockingbird Finally Getting Her Own Ongoing"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Dark Horse

 
Kings Road #2
I was pleasantly surprised with the first issue of this mini series and I am looking forward to reading issue 2. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137) 

DC Comics

 
Batman and Robin Etneral #23 
The cover looks interesting for this issue. Looks like Spoiler may take a part in this issue. So I am excited about that. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137) 

 
Batman/Superman #30
It's been fun to see Tom Taylor's story with an old fashioned Batman and Superman team up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  

 
Detective Comics #50
I have been enjoying this James Gordon arc for Detective Comics, it's a bit generic but that may all change with this double sized issue.  

 
Earth 2 Society #10
I hope this series changes for the better with DC Rebirth because I have not been enjoying this volume of Earth 2.  

 
Starfire #10
Sad to see this series ending soon. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  

 
Legend of Wonder Woman #3
I thought issue 2 was an improvement and hope to see issue 3 as an improvement too. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  

Image

 
Legacy Circle Volume 2 #4
I still haven't seen much progression with this volume of Legacy Circle. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  

Marvel

 
Agents of Shield #3
This has been an okay series and an improvement to the last series. I am seeing if I want to keep it on my pull list. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  





All New Wolverine #6

This arc has been going a little slower. So let's hope it picks up with this issue.  

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #9
Spider-Man has been very lackluster for me. Hoping this arc can pick up the story a bit.  

 
Guardians of the Galaxy #6
Curious to see what they will do with Kitty Pryde now that Star Lord is back on the team. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)   

 
The Mighty Thor #5
I am excited to see Thor Vs Odin.  

 
Mockingbird #1
I have always said that we never get enough Mockingbird in comics. So it's cool to see her finally getting her own ongoing series.  

 
Ms Marvel #5
I have been liking this new arc for Ms Mavel. It brings back the fun to the title! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  

 
Spider-Gwen #6
I hope this finally continues the cliffhanger from issue 4!  

 
Weirdworld #4
A very fun under the radar Marvel series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  

Titan

 
Heroes Godsend #1
I had to drop the last Heroes mini series, but will give this new mini series a fair shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)  

Zenescope

 
Helsing Vs Dracula #5
I feel like this mini series has been delayed for awhile. Hope to get a good conclusion. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 137)   

No comments:

Post a Comment