Saturday, June 25, 2016

Kat's Pull list for 6/29/16 "No DC Rebirth this Week"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Black Mask

 
Jade Street Protection Service #1
I am really excited for the new upcoming Black Mask titles. They all seem very interesting. This series is described as Sailor Moon and The Breakfast Club. A great combination.  

Dark Horse


Mae #2
Since this was a light week I decided to give the second issue of this series a try. I liked the first issue for the most part. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

DC Comics

 
Dark Knight 3 The Master Race #5
I am not totally engrossed into this series, but it gives me enough to get the next issue.

Image

 
Jupiter's Legacy Volume 2 #1
I am very excited to start reading this series again. The prequel, Jupiter's Circle, dragged but Jupiter's Legacy was always on top of it's game.   

Marvel

 
All-New, All-Different Avengers #11
I have a feeling this may be a slow arc. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

 
The Amazing Spider-Man and Silk: Spider-Fly Effect #4
A fun team up book, but so far not a must buy. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 


Captain America Steve Rogers #2
After last issue's cliffhanger I have to see where this story goes.  

 
Captain Marvel #6
Captain Marvel hasn't totally hooked me. So the Civil War 2 tie-in will be a make it or break it for me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

 
Hyperion #4
A very under the radar Marvel series! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

 
Mockingbird #4
A fun series so far. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

 
Silk #9
I'm Interested to see where this series goes after the aftermath of the Spider-Women crossover. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

 
Spider-Gwen Annual #1
I am very excited to read the first Spider-Gwen Annual. 

 
Spider-Man #5
I haven't loved the direction for Black Cat's story lately. So not really excited about her guest spot.  


Star Lord #8
I love Kitty and Star Lord's dynamic in this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

 
X-Men Worst X-Man Ever #5 
A very fun mini series, and one of the more interesting X-Men stories coming out right now. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 152) 

No comments:

Post a Comment