IRON FIST #1 Retailer Exclusive Variants Bring
Epic Action to Your Local Comic Shop!
This March, fists and feet will fly as Danny Rand is going solo and exploding back on to the scene in the highly-anticipated IRON FIST #1! Writer Ed Brisson (Bullseye, Old Man Logan) and Mike Perkins (Deathlok) are bringing epic kung-fu action to a new ongoing series – as the titular hero faces a gauntlet of mystical foes!
To celebrate the release of the upcoming new series, Marvel has partnered with valued retail partners to produce custom IRON FIST #1 variant covers from blockbuster artists! Participating retailers have the opportunity to showcase Marvel’s hard-hitting new series with covers exclusive to their stores!
- Bill Sienkiewicz – Golden Apple WonderCon 2017
- Gabriele Dell’Otto – Frankie’s Comics
- J. Scott Campbell Venomized/Anti-Venomized – Midtown Comics
- John Tyler Christopher – Fried Pie Variants
- Mike McKone – Fan Expo Dallas
- Ryan Stegman – The Hall of Comics/CBCS
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Marvel Comics Announcement and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!
All images images are courtesy of Marvel Entertainment