Sunday, October 25, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 10/28/15 "Do We Need Darkseid War Tie-ins?"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics




 
Batgirl #45
I am excited to see a fun one shot issue for Batgirl where the gang is back together to hang out. I am also happy to see that Dick will be in this issue. Babs and Dick have a lot of unfinished business to talk about that they weren't able to fully flesh out in Grayson.  

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #4
This weekly series has been pretty interesting. I am excited to see where this series will take the Bat Family. 

 
Deathstroke #11
I've been a bit disappointed with Deathstroke because there doesn't seem to be much progression with this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 118) 

 
Grayson #13 
I've just been recently reading Grayson and I really like the direction the series has been going. I hope now that we are back in the spy game I will still like the series. 

 
Prez #5
I feel like this series has been delayed for a little while but I really like Prez and it's a shame that not more people are reading this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 118)    


Justice League Darseid War Batman #1
I wasn't originally going to get this series, but since I had a small pull list this week I decided to give this tie-in a try.  

Image

 
Black Magick #1
This seemed like an interested horror noir book for Halloween. So I decided to try the first issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 118)  

 
Revival #34
I love this series and I can't wait to see a whole issue in the point of view of Dana. Pick this series up if you aren't reading it. You will thank me for it. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 118) 

Marvel

 
Kanan The Last Padawan #7
I am glad that we are going back to Kanan's younger days. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 118)  

 
Spider-Man 2099 #2
I didn't pick up issue 1 when it first came out, but I am glad I gave it a try. There are a lot of interesting plot points with this volume of Spider-Man 2099.  

Zenescope

 
Van Helsing Vs Dracula #3
I am not a big Van Helsing fan, but this has been a pretty fun mini series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 118)  

No comments:

Post a Comment